A business card is a multifunctional tool that conveys the overall image of your business. Basically, a business card fulfill your professional requirements such as,
- Contact information
- Brand identity / Brand recognition
- Call to action
A perfectly designed business card will leave a lasting impression and make lifelong customers towards your business brand.
So the secret recipe behind a perfect business card is not telling your company’s entire story. What it does is presenting a professional image that your customers will remember by using unique color combinations and textures in the design. Generally, keep the following tips in mind when choosing a perfect business card for you.
- Use Logo as the basis of the design and it should be more highlighted in an attractive way.
- Design should be simple and no need to cram too much info.
- Should include essentials and make sure they are immediately identifiable. (Your name, title, brand name, address, phone numbers, fax, email address, website address)
- Sticking to one or two colors according to the nature of your business.
- F-shaped scanning pattern design. (Optional)
Of course, it is highly recommended that you shouldn’t attempt to design a business card on your own if you have zero experience in designing.
Here are some perfect business cards design hacks that were done by professionals. Add a comment below on your ideas and questions about business card designs.